Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Laughter
So....I am the new joke in the house! Haha. My madre and abuela like to jokingly make fun of me and mock me now-a-days. For example, after the bullfight I was talking to abuela the next morning and she asked me about it and I told her I thought it was incredibly sad and I didn't like it very much, and I was animated about it. So she told my madre and at dinner that night, my madre asked me if I liked the bullfight. I repeated my response and I was almost freaking out and my family was laughing at me for a little bit! It was funny. Another example, whenever my madre asks me if I would like anything else to eat, or if I would like any duck liver, I simply and courteously reply "no gracias." Naturally. So now, my madre likes to mock me and say in a funny voice back to me "no gracias." It makes me laugh and it makes her laugh too! So all is well :) I am glad I can provide the household with some form of entertainment :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment